Retirement Planning Services
By coordinating and managing today’s financial decisions, you can achieve your retirement planning goals for tomorrow.
Good planning can help you take control of your finances. Starting with a look at your current financial picture, we will provide you with a detailed road map for addressing a wide range of financial objectives, or a single specific goal such as:
- Securing a comfortable retirement
- Paying for your children’s college education
- Protecting your family in case you become disabled
- Achieving your long-term investment goals
- Leaving a legacy for your heirs
There is a one-time fee charged for this initial plan development including a written financial plan and personal consultations.
Retirement Income and Capital Needs Analysis
We will provide objective financial advice to help you:
- Understand the resources you will need for a secure and comfortable retirement.
- Analyze your assets and sources of retirement income that will help you to meet your retirement income objectives.
- Make the right Social Security election decision to maximize your Social Security benefits.
- Take advantage of the power of compounding to help ease the burden of saving for retirement.
- Estimate shortfalls and determine alternatives and strategies to address them.
- Identify the best ways to save for retirement given your financial situation and risk tolerance.
- Balance your retirement needs with those required to send your children to college, purchase a home, protect your family in case you become disabled or help take care of your parent’s financial needs by developing a flexible long-term plan.
Communities We Serve
Here is a partial list of some of the Pittsburgh Area communities that we serve:
Baldwin, Bentleyville, Bethel Park, Bridgeville, Canonsburg, Carnegie, Cecil, Claysville, Eighty Four, Finleyville, Green Hills, Heidelberg, Hendersonville, Houston, Jefferson Hills, Lawrence, Library, Marianna, McDonald, McMurray, Meadow Lands, Mt. Lebanon, North Strabane, Oakdale, Peters, Pittsburgh, Pleasant Hills, Scott Township, South Park, South Strabane, Thompsonville, Upper St. Clair, Venetia, Venice, Washington, West Alexander, Whitehall.
If you have any issues or areas of concern regarding your retirement plan or retirement income planning, please feel free to give us a call.
Our office is located near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Washington Road (Rt. 19) in South Strabane Township. We would look forward to meeting you!
W.E. Griffith & Associates, LLC
1150 Washington Road, Suite 200
Washington, PA 15301
Phone 724-228-3440 Fax 724-228-3442
401k Plan Distribution Options - To help you choose the distribution option that is best for you and help you understand the ramifications of each decision, we are offering a free copy of our rollover guide to Pittsburgh employees, business owners and professionals who are nearing retirement or changing jobs.
If you live or work in Pittsburgh (or surrounding areas), click
below to receive a free copy of our rollover guide:
Receiving a Retirement Plan Distribution
1035 Exchange Rollover Options for Your Annuity Portfolio
Retirement Planning with Annuities
Will Your Retirement Savings Last as Long as You Live?